Mamma Mia (Novello Theatre)




OK, so I've seen this show three times now and I fall more in love with this musical overtime, it's anything but boring. I took my mum to see this twice and she was quite apprehensive on going as she is not a massive Abba fan, but as you can probably tell from her seeing it twice, whether your a lover or hater of Abba, this musical is entertaining for both audiences.


The setting of the scene and props really make you feel as if you're on a stunning, hot Greek holiday - the costumes add a sense of summer also.

The story itself follows Donna and her Daughter Sophia in the wedding, setting up of the hotel and also Sophie finding her dad - which is the main storyline that adds comedy and emotion at the same time.

This is by far my favourite West End show I have seen so far due to the cast singing a couple of extra songs that make everyone get out of their chair and dance to 'Waterloo' and 'Dancing Queen' at the end of the show after the curtain is pulled, it's the most heart warming experience I've felt from a live theatre show and a great surprise too.

Comments

Popular Posts